Monday, August 14, 2006

A Title of Love

By Colin McLeod Hae Na

Sometimes

The world spins and I spin with it. Feeling Love: However it comes across, lands to find
Peace of Heart
Living Silently
Feeling all that is whenever i seek the presence in my heart i seek life in the absolute.

Oh Thank You life! Thank you for all the grace you have bestowed upon me i never seem to thank you enough.


Life has enough troubles to slow us down with, for we forget so easily all the many times life has helped us. We forget to Love and to be loved. is it. It is the most amazing thing in all time. live and let love shine out from our hearts, Let it radiate around the world purging every corner and hallowed ground with light.

Greet me on a summers day holding flowers in our hands running like children through fields of marigolds, a delight of senses fills the air. And silently watching our hearts speak music to the world we dance. Hope anon for the world to be restored to love and light. Hope anon that we children do bring the light. Hope for every more that little bygones do deserve dwellings in the lands we labour no more in. Let us find a soul to share our pains. Let us transcend the world together as one unison of existence. Hold onto love whenever it finds your path. Never turn an eye for fear the other loses its way. Breathe the songs existence has wrote time and time again. Breathe the fantasy's played out in our heart to bring truth and fruit to the world.


The pain will stop ever more, the hurt will cease and our hearts no longer will creep but shine forth blossoms in the sky.

Oh life grant me this one. Let me not stray from the path of love: As love will lift us higher then we ever could soar, Love will cradle and nurture our beings to never fear. Never lose Love for Love never loses us.

give me the eyes to see love
give me the ears to hear love
give me the touch to feel love
give me the tongue to taste love
give me the nose to smell love
give me the capacity to be love
give love give life.


LOVE

--Thank you Piyusha. You brought love to me heart. Thank You.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colin!!!
where are you? I miss you and love you much!!! I relly liked your new entry. hope to see you soon...
always tons of love,
Amanda! your fav girl in the plam tree pants.

August 23, 2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home