Friday, October 28, 2005

The Good Stuff..heh

By Colin McLeod Hae Na

[Colin]
Current Location: Osho Circle School...a place in Italy

Well, folks im still here and loving it. Never went to Amsterdam, which i was never that pumped to return to. Besides the drugs here are better....wait dont misinterpret my words. i dont mean forgiegn substances, just emotions--that when you havent felt in a while are incredible blissful. ok so i cant claim its love or close...but then again i dont know what love consists of or to what degree, nevermind another subject. I have met a girl who i like. like always there are big problems in the way. she likes me i like here she has a boyfriend...and thats the end of that..almost...but its ok it teaches me good things about relations, acceptence and the like. also it uncovered some repressed emotions.

AAAH! their closing the office gotta go.
Colin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!

October 29, 2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger Colin McLeod Hae Na said...

Who are you Kekaru?

October 31, 2005 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm some bitch. (who is not called anything other than Kekaru) (i am soooooooooo ethnic)(that sometimes i even ware ethnic garb) (and make ethnic food)(cuz i'm so ethnic) (ethnic is what i do) (that's right) (i'm not latina though) (i'm ethnic)

November 11, 2005 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colin!! so glad to hear from you this was my first tiem reading one of these ever!! Have a great time I'll talk to you later
~love
girl in the plam tree pants

December 08, 2005 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about that kekaru guy...sounds kinda weird...Anyway, thought I would say hello...hello. Have fun with your native women...email me if you feel the inclination!

~ friend of the girl in palm tree pants

December 08, 2005 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home