Friday, September 30, 2005

Amsterdam...

By Colin McLeod Hae Na

Current Location: A Hostel that flies, where techno with amazing beats plays non-stop!
Gotten laid yet? No, but last night the aussie on the bed under me did!...The other one snored

Click link for pictures folks.
Alex and I

Picture #2 NOTE: no drugs were used in the making of this picture! All conspicuous looks herein are purely representational of factious stereotypes set by modern society.

Today Alex and I went the ''heineken Experience'' in Amsterdam. It cost 10 euro and they gave us 3 half pints of heineken to drink and one half pint souvenir glass with a comefy tin can to place it in. I am I firm affirmation that Heineken spent a ghastly amount of money to provide a tour that 5 year olds would be amused with, then fall asleep from boredom of Gertrude Heinekens life...whatever that may be. The highlights of the trip were the beer, the fooseball table, the pictures and video machines which are supposed to send the photos/video to my email and the young pretty lady that got happy Alex and I were playing chess and drinking beer. ooooh! We were fortunate enough to become a bottle of heineken and live through the manufacture process....I made lots of frightened noises (seeing as I was an inanimate glass heineken bottle being filled with some strange liquid) and cheered when I became beer...The guy that ran that show told me how spectacular my noises were and mentioned something about getting a free beer but I didn't catch his instructions of how to do so, much less his name. When all was said and done we went home slightly inebriated and had attained a useless artifact from heineken...Which I ought to dispose of someplace...Maybe a pretty girl will be impressed with my half pint glass and give me a kiss for it.

Alex and I say hello from Heineken! - Click to view video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home