Thursday, September 01, 2005

Seven Days Until Our Gypsy Odyssey Begins

By Colin McLeod Hae Na

Heh, well slight change of plans everyone...Which is certainly to be expected...
Due to basically us not getting our act together, greyhound tickets went up $100 in a night, which put the price right next to Amtrak and the Airlines. So on September 6th, 2005 we will fly to New York, and depart to London the next day! Aside from the extra $100 I am happy of this change mostly. I did have a desire to ride the Amtrak for two days, it is quite a nice experience. Roomy, lots of people to chat with, and very scenic...Oh well, this way we don't spend $money$ on expensive or low nutritional foods and we have an extra three days to chill, prepare and say goodbye to Santa Fe, NM; and I get to work another Saturday and Sunday which means mucho dinero!!!

I have Cryptic tonsillitis, which means I have little ravines in my tonsils allowing bacteria to easily get trapped and thus infect, Which explains why my tonsils keep getting inflamed. Well my good doctor told me what I need to do to keep my tonsils healthy over the next 10 months. The following mixture must be gargled twice a day for the next three weeks and three times a week for the next ten months: 1/4tsp salt, 2 tablespoons Hydrogen peroxide, and 8oz water. A hastle yes, but a life saver indeed! Accompanied with my fun shots I should be a healthy boy for the next ten months.

That about does it for me.
Good night

Colin

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin McLeod Hae Na said...

well hoku's a lil bitch. sometimes i think that dildo has been in his arse far to long. i hesitate telling him to remove it only because he might rape me! i checked out your site "Planet's coolest guy" and thx for the comment, i appreciate it. hoku justs laughs when i say he is discourteous.

August 29, 2005 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for all of you!! Right the fuck on!! I hope you have a super excellent mucho awsome expereince. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and sending white light to protect you along the way. Have safe and wonderful travels.
Bless You,
Peace

September 07, 2005 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home