Monday, August 15, 2005

Elated Bliss

By Colin McLeod Hae Na

It’s incredible the feelings that can be created from everyday societal interactions. The emotions aroused from one glance of the eyes, to a subtle smile that can caress the surroundings of a candle light room or a hustling café and amidst the serenity or the chaos driving a steak of emotions straight to your heart.

When the sensation arises you feel a thrashing serenity rumbling inside you. A whirlwind of emotions chaotically driving higher and higher, like the world is spinning and you're on top laughing away; you feel ecstatic and exulting. Standing there defenseless, with only words of personal greetings to return as endearment, feeling the power of her eyes gazing deeply into mine she begins to pierce the soul. The feeling comes as a tumultuous force hurdling over any obstacles of emotional repression. Any sorrow, suffering or pain promptly dispelled like sunshine hitting a crystal stone.

Submersing in her mannerisms that exude delight and ardor I become enraptured. All the while employment continues to call from 359 degrees around me, to that one degree I surrender. I surrender to her and the sensation she confers, only to say goodbye once again and return to the callings of Dominic's customers.

-= This event took place on July 26th, I believe. I wrote this shortly after, and have been modestly revising here and there since then. Hoku asked I post this on MySpace.com (as a joke), I feel that to be sacrilegious to my writing and myself so I decided against it. Thoughts and feelings have occurred that might warrant a follow up to this writing, one that may detail any fallacies, facades or specious desires that have find their way into my feelings or understanding. That’s not to say I was wrong in feeling what I felt, just I was possibly naïve. =-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home